Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

I'd love to ride the Alberta range

Started by Wambo Rong, February 06, 2017, 05:48:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wambo Rong

Astride my small mare pony Julia with a Munster alongside on his stallion Biggerthanyou. Ride the Alberta plains in search of

gophers and oil and all those other things Albertans do. We could camp at the Marriott and suck some oil guys tools. I'd love to

ride the range with his girlfriend. We could all be buddies and thanks for the offer but I won't suck pipe, even the one offered

by you two.

Let's ride that range together but not by your rules.

You done us proud Justin. You didn't forget about us little people out here.

RW

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Astride my small mare pony Julia with a Munster alongside on his stallion Biggerthanyou. Ride the Alberta plains in search of

gophers and oil and all those other things Albertans do.
We could camp at the Marriott and suck some oil guys tools. I'd love to

ride the range with his girlfriend. We could all be buddies and thanks for the offer but I won't suck pipe, even the one offered

by you two.

I'm dying!   ac_lmfao
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Astride my small mare pony Julia with a Munster alongside on his stallion Biggerthanyou. Ride the Alberta plains in search of

gophers and oil and all those other things Albertans do. We could camp at the Marriott and suck some oil guys tools. I'd love to

by you two.

ac_boring

Wambo Rong

No cross forum drama in that one to be accused of. Morning to you Queen. My well is deep.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"No cross forum drama in that one to be accused of. Morning to you Queen. My well is deep.

So, is your obsession with one or two posters here.

:crazy:

Wambo Rong

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wambo Rong"No cross forum drama in that one to be accused of. Morning to you Queen. My well is deep.

Deviousness is a trait Christians are taught not to embrace. I'm beginning to like you. Rule breaker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Deviousness is a trait Christians are taught not to embrace. I'm beginning to like you. Rule breaker

We're taught to let it go.

Do not remember the former things, Nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness, And rivers in the desert." Isaiah 43:18-19

Wambo Rong

I am not religious and certainly not a scholar of the Christian bible but isn't there a passage in that book that instructs man

to avenge those who have been transgressed upon?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"I am not religious and certainly not a scholar of the Christian bible but isn't there a passage in that book that instructs man

to avenge those who have been transgressed upon?

Romans 12:19 Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but leave room for God's wrath. For it is written: "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay, says the Lord."

Wambo Rong

The Christian bible has instructed believers to smite those opposed hasn't it?